- The Mamprugu Moagduri District Assembly organized a Mid-Year Performance Review Meeting with key actors of the Assembly, Development Partners and Stakeholders
- GLOBAL PRESIDENT AND CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER OF CATHOLIC RELIEF SERVICES VISITS MAMPRUGU MOAGDURI DISTRICT
- COMPOSITE BUDGET 2022
- ELECTION OF PRESIDING MEMBER
- MMDA NUTRITION COORDINATING COMMITTEE 1ST QUARTER MEETING
- HIGH LEVEL ADVOCACY PLAN FOR MMDA
- CLIENT SERVICE CHARTER - MMDA
- MAMPRUGU MOAGDURI DISTRICT ANNUAL ACTION PLAN FOR 2022
- BUDGET NARRATIVE 2022
- COMPOSITE BUDGET ASSETS 2022
Hon. Mustapha UssifMember of Parliament
Hon. Howard Anankpieng AkakpabPresiding Member
Hon. Abu AdamDistrict Chief Executive
Mr. Seidu Abdul AzizDistrict Coordinating Director
LOCATION AND SIZE
The Mamprugu Moagduri District Assembly was carved out of West Mamprusi District. Its capital is at Yagaba. The district was established by LI2063 of 2012 and inaugurated on the 28th June 2012. The district is located within longitudes 0° 35’W and 1° 45’ and Latitude 9° 55N and 10° 35’N. it shares boundaries with North Gonja District to the West, K0mbungu District to the South, Sisala East in the Upper West Region, Builsa South in the Upper East Region and West Mamprusi District in the East. It has total land size e of 2,121.31 square kilometers.
To develop the district to the status of a world class municipality with a healthy, well informed and law-abiding citizenry.
To improve the quality of life of the people and enhance the development of the district by mobilizing resources to provide services and create an enabling environment for all stakeholders to participate in development.
GLOBAL PRESIDENT AND CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER OF CATHOLIC RELIEF SERVICES VISITS MAMPRUGU MOAGDURI DISTRICTThe Global President and Chief Executive Officer of the Catholic Relief Services, Mr. Sean Callahan visited the Tantalla Community in the Mamprugu Moagduri District on 20th July, 2022 to commission …Read More »
- At a Special Meeting of the Mamprugu Moagduri District Assembly on 31st March, 2022, Hon. Howard Anankpieng Akakpab was elected as the Presiding Member of the Assembly Read More »